Leung invites HK residents to Shenzhen
Leung Chun-ying, a vice-chairman of the National Committee of the CPPCC, suggested Hong Kong people visit Shenzhen to see for themselves the city's rapid growth and its high level of municipal management, since it has put to good use the opportunities offered by the central government. Leung spoke with China Daily after President Xi Jinping's speech marking the 40th anniversary of the establishment of the country's first special economic zone.
- New IP hub unveiled at Shanghai forum
- Trees That Tell Stories: A living legacy to lives lost
- HK can maintain its features if it integrates into the nation
- Duke Kunshan and Westlake University forge partnership
- Winery in Ningxia pops the cork for local brands
- Galaxy of scientific stars to attend World Laureates Forum